Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is Bubbles?


BUBBLES - Where Everything Goes Up - quite a "uncommon" slogan that used for a nightspot. Why say so? Cause I believe people are very cautious about the word going up - as it often refers to cost of living, daily expenses and workloads in your office cubicle. But truth and dare on the slogan used by this night hangout is somehow straight to the point. I have been hanging over at the place for a month after the soft launch and apparently I used to got so "up" after drinking with the friendly "divers" operators there and nice chats with Jessica, a gorgeous lady with great personality who always make sure that both my glass and topics are filled all night long.
UP refers to the feelings of belonging and the fun of drinking at the outlet according to one of the owners, CY. Since I am a total fan of the Kilkenny Irish Creme, there's the only outlet in Neo Damansara which equipped with one. Thus a football fan I am, their big screen LCD projector in-house are shooting ESPN Live every night. Turning my back to the other corner in the house, I can find myself diving with the marine lives broadcast in their 42" Samsung.
What's more you can demand when the whole tropical island vacation was moved to the land in one single place. So, I agreed to assist CY in running a blog for them while as for Bubbles, it'll always be where I turn in for my night "overtime" job, or dive for my short breakaway in town....

No comments:

Post a Comment